1330MS (MotorSport) Engine and Straight Cut Gearbox Package w/12G940MS Head and Cross Pin Diff – Classic Mini
Includes Surcharge Payment
A-SD have been building A-Series Engines for Road and Race use since the 1970’s, with machinists from the era when tuning the A-Series was for real competition use we know how to get the most out of the engines no matter what your application or needs.
1330MS Tuned A-Series Engine
The 1330MS is as close as you will get to a full race engine, It’s root planted firmly in track use, at heart a Track Day Engine,Benefitting from a Special Tuning cylinder head, High Lift camshaft and upgraded components, this engine is not for the faint of heart and not recommended for Road use. Road Rally / Track Work only.
- Block Refaced, Chemically Cleaned with new core plugs and bungs converted for 11 Stud head – Painted a colour of your choice.
- Balanced and Lightened and Wedged Crankshaft.
- Centre Main Strap.
- High Compression Pistons, Balanced Rods
- Mahle Big End Bearing Shells
- Mahle Main Bearing Shells
- New Performance push rods.
- MED Competition Simplex Chain Kit.
- CamalotMS (MotorSport) Camshaft
- New iSky Followers
- Distributor drive blanked.
- New Oil Pump
- Payne Gasket Set
- Full Race (MS) Cylinder Head, Double Valve Springs, Ported,Polished,bronze Guides, the full ASD Works (12G940 casting)
- Oil Pressure relief valve
- Oil Pressure Switch
- Water Temperature Sensor
- New Roller 1.5:1 Rockers
Package comes with:
- NGK BPR8ES Spark Plugs
- Powerlite RAC463 Starter Motor
- 45DCOE Carburettor
- Ramair Air Induction
- Lightweight Flywheel
- Built up with new, quality hardware throughout. Head studs, Con Rod bolts and all ancillary bolts.
- Payen Gaskets
- Reconditioned Straight Cut Gearbox
- Complete new Performance Clutch Assembly
- 3.1 Final Drive
- Centre Oil Pick Up
- Cross Pin Diff
Built up to the highest quality standards, complete with initial start up papers, warranty papers and set up instructions.
On completion of each build, Our Engines are set up and run on our purpose built test bed. During this initial start up the water temperature and oil pressure are monitored and we inspect to make sure there are no water or oil leaks. With the test complete the Engine Oil is drained and the engine is secured into its crate for shipping or collection.
These engines are available to order through A-Series Spares, please discuss your specification and requirements.
There are two surcharge payments applied to these engines. If you have a like to like engine to return to us then both of these will be issued back to you.
1275cc Surcharge: £450.00
Most customers will have an engine to send back to us, and where possible we encourage this as it means that we always keep a healthy stock of doner engines to
recondition. We ask that the engines are cleaned off and drained of all fluids as our courier can refuse to collect engines that are leaking fluids.
Engine Pallet Surcharge: £350.00
Our workshops have engineered metal frames that secure inside a crate to safely transport the Engines. We are keen to get these back to save our workshop having to recreate them. These are ideal for you to secure your engine to and send back, but if you do not have an engine to send back, simply send the frame back to get your surcharge payment back.